Thursday, November 5, 2009

book

I copyed this off Good Reads, Im talking about The Lost Symbol:)

I liked this book OK I mean it kept my attention and I really enjoyed reading about the different buildings in DC because I am from there. It was just so anti-climatic and so formulaic... It just got old... and all of their revelations I all ready knew... they were not revelations to me...How many prominant men with beautiful single unattatched women they are related to can Robert Langdon possibly KNOW... and if these women are so wonderful and he is so cool they why doesnt he end up with any of them??? He also must suck as a teacher because he is the ONLY one that can decipher this stuff...just sayin



SPOILER









men can become Gods allready know and believe that the bible is the word and you can learn a lot by reading that, know that too

No comments: