Thursday, November 5, 2009

book

My aunt sent me " Eat Pray Love" on audio and really wanted me to listen to it. I put it on while I was cleaning my house and I really enjoyed it. It is about a lady that is really unhappy in her life and her marriage. She gets divorced but still is unhappy she deciedes to take a year off and find herself.
first she goes to Italy, she had always wanted to perfect her italian. She does that and eats a lot of Italian food. Second she goes to India and gets really in touch with her spiritual side through meditation and such. Then she goes to Indonesia, where she meets a lot of people that she really learns to love. I really liked her for the most part and enjoyed being on her journey with her. I was not a huge fan of Richard from Texas people like that kind of get on my nerves. I am glad that he was able to get through to her though. I am just not into that kind of person. I also wish that she had waited at the end when you read it you will know what I mean,overall though I really liked it I think that it is a great read and would reccomend it :)

No comments: