Friday, November 6, 2009

organizing

1. black turtleneck- I don't like this but it will be nice and warm when I take Spike on walks when it gets cold- it is in the 60's today! ( well it will be!~)

2. shirt that I am getting rid of that pile is getting big!

3. skirt

4. blue shirt

5. Carhartt shirt

6.Abercrombie skirt

7. brown tank

8. hoodie

9. two pairs of gray pants that might or might not fit me

10. white tights that I looked everywhere for to go under my angel costume but it turned out it was so warm I did not need them

11. scarf

12. two pairs of jeans I am getting rid of

13.white cord. skirt I got at the thrift store

14. black hose that I threw out they had holes

15. black pants

16. black shirt

17. white jacket

18. purple sweater

19.bright green shirt

20. button up shirt

21. green shirt

22. jean skirt that I love that I got at Smithfield Implement

23.yellow shirt

24. pink shrug

25. blue dress

26. shirt I got for going to massage school

27. jean dress that is to short so I am getting rid of it

28. black and red shirt

29.Lucky capris

30. white Jackson Hole jacket that I am going to put in my 72 hour kit

31.multi-color blanket

32. skirt with fabric

33. tan shirt

34. red and yellow dress that someone told me they hated.

35. blue shirt

36. tan skirt I got at a yard sale

37. green sweater I got at a yard sale

38. blue short sleeve sweater

39. black dress

40. blue capri sweats

No comments: