Friday, November 6, 2009

organizing

1. tan shirt with lace

2. light purple shirt

3. mexican blanket looking thing that is actually a vest that I wore to the ward Halloween party when I dressed up like a Mexican you will see it when I upload the pictures on FB

4. maroon dress

5. green scrub pants

6. jeans

7. shirt that I am getting rid of

8. pink t shirt

9. christmas shirt...

10. new skirt

11. 2 pairs of black leggings

12. green shirt

13. tan sweater

14. blue striped shirt

15. pink shirt

16. red tank

17. dress shorts

18. red shirt

19. purple tank that I got at Charlotte Russe, even though they told me they did not have one and I looked all over the mall and then went back and they did...

20. jean skirt I got at Down East that I love

21. pink shirt

22. button up shirt

23. gray shrug

24. black skirt I got at a yard sale

25. purple shirt

26. capris

27. turquise shirt

28. CO sweatshirt

29. jean skirt

30. turtleneck

31. jeans I am getting rid of

32. big dress I wore under my angel dress to give it poof

33.towel

34. red skirt

35. dress I got that I thought looked like something Martha Washington might wear for next year... but someone told me that it looked like something a Mormon might wear which I have no idea what that meant...

36. button up shirt

37. Carhart coat

38. fabric playhouse book

39. 2 bathing suits

40. yellow shirt

41. butterfly pj pants

No comments: