Thursday, November 5, 2009

organizing

Im in my room now...

pink tank top- I bought at Buckle

black sweater vest that Marian told me last year was so cute that she would wear it to show a house in

maroon shirt- I bought at Kohls

black and white shirt coat- that I got at Provo DI that I wore when I applyed for a promotion at Convergys

red skirt

pnk skirt

purple and white skirt- that Cindy said was cute when I first met her

jean and fabric skirt- that I got at the thrift store, after Kate and I saw a lot of those at the Cache County Fair 2008

Skirt I bought at JCpenney in Provo

skirt I got at a yard sale that used to be a dress... that I wore on a date once with Tucker

navy and silver tank top- that I got at the thrift store

orange dress- that I got at the Wandering wardrobe

red shirt - I got at Kohls

black dress - that I got at Target, Sterling,VA 2009

orange skirt I got waaay back when @ Charlotte Russe in Provo that Donna told me I look to much like a gypsy in

blue shirt

tan tank top- that I got at Charlotte Russe in Provo that I wore on a date with Bryan once

sweater jacket

blue sweater I got at Blossom and Bloom in Leesburg,VA I love the thrift stores there and try and go every time I am there.

red shirt

red and white shirt

olive shirt- that I got at Down East on clearance

pink jacket shirt that I got at Cal-Ranch

shirt that I got at the Wandering Wardrobe- that I wore on a date with Mitch

shirt

red jacket

brown jacket

old black shoes that I need to get rid of because I bought new black shoes

brown hoodie that I got at the 17th St. Surf shop in VA beach 2009

purple blanket- I bought at Somebodys attic

church coat that I got at Someboodys attic that I LOVE

Elvis PJ pants I made that are now coming apart everywhere... that fabric or thread must have been cheap

turquise sweater- I got last year at Vanity with Cindy

pink scarf my relative Jeannie made me

pants that are to small for me so they are going to the thrift store

hoodie I won at qwest that is really warm that is now a dog walking sweater because I am not advertising for them anymore...

silk sheet I bought at the thrift store because I had never tried a silk sheet I should put it on my bed

towel

hot pad in the shape of a football that I am going to give my dad for his 76th bday when I am home

Little Mermaid fleece blanket

long underwear my aunt gave me

red crochet skirt that someone in my ward gave me

vest- I got at somebodys attic

No comments: