Friday, November 6, 2009

organizing

Nancy Drew book

little brown book my grandma modpodged something on, who knew that had been around so long!

brown and tan skirt

black skirt

skirt I wear with that jacket to funerals

gold shirt

shirt that I am getting rid of

open range- movie that Jamie and Starlee loaned me so that I could watch it with Mitch and I still have not returned it

little combs that I think were here when I moved in

insense holder

hangers

sweater

book called U is for Utah

quote

blue blanket that my aunt gave me for Christmas

bobby pin

jewerly

penny

quote

snowboarding boots- I have no idea why I have these

Heaven and Hell book ( from the North and South Trilogy)

tacks

2 dimes

2 quarters

red monkeys

silver clutch

pillowcase

massage book

more jewerly

watch

more jewerly

quote

black dress

ballet slippers

purple candle

USA blanket

books

No comments: