Wednesday, October 27, 2010

party

Elaine took a melon baller and made dents in these cucumbers and put
hummus in... I think I ate this whole platter.


LEMON SNICKERDOODLES!!!!


ELAINE AND KELI!!



SAMOA CHEESECAKE BARS!!!

chocolate chip cookie dough wrapped in a pie crust
Elaine and I had a cookie party in September 2010. We spent almost all day on Sat. getting ready for it. We had people over Sunday night after church. We had about twenty people there for it. Here is what we made
1. we served cherry tomato's and cucumbers with hummus, not cookies but a good option for those people that don't want to eat all cookies. I had never had the combo of cucumbers and hummus but WOW so good!!!
2. we had lemon snickerdoodles when I used to work at The Retreat in Springville, VA this lady used to come around and sell lemon snickerdoodles, I LOVED them so I went online and found a recipe. I will send it out soon.
3. I will also send out a recipe for samoa cheesecake bars which were way good.
4. Elaine made chocolate chip cookie dough wrapped in a pie crust.
5. We also had the most amazing sausage dip that I am still begging Elaine for the recipe! AMAZING!!!! that was another optin for non-cookie eaters
we served milk to drink ( of course )
people sat around and talk I gave some trivia and gave out some random food storage that a former roommate of Elaine's had just left there...which turned out to be expired but oh well we got rid of it...
it was a great night.




No comments: