Monday, March 12, 2012

field trip

When I was in Chicago I saw a lot of really amazing things some of the things are hard to put into writing. One of those things was the Crown Fountain in Millennium Park it was two large structures with water coming down from them that had digital faces on them and then at one point the lips on the faces would open up and spit out water and there would be a little waterfall.. there was also a bit of water on the ground and you could walk across it. This does not sound very amazing or exciting BUT it was.. and I got quite a lot of pictures from there.. and I had a lot of fun there.. and I feel like I could have stood there for awhile and just watched the faces change on the fountain.. oh wait .. I did.. lucky for people that don't pay attention at all they now have censors in the fountain so if you are standing where the water comes out the fountain will not come on until after you have moved..this place was packed in September I can only imagine how it is in the summer.. or maybe I wont imagine maybe I will just go back someday

No comments: