Saturday, February 25, 2012

random Keli

I went to the gas station in Chantilly, VA last night to pick up my blazer after it got two new tires, and an oil changed and managed to once again take a HUGE chunk of my paycheck...
While I was paying, a guy in there that was a young, tall, fat, nerdy redneck was like " oh what color Blazer do you have" I said " an old dented one" he said " is it maroon" I said " no" he asked me if I was sure..
my toe is broken and I was in pain just being in shoes.. and this guy was asking me if I was sure if my Blazer is not maroon.... omgosh.. seriously...
He then asked me what year it was.. I said it was " a 99" he said that was not to old because what I should do is get one from the 80s and take it four wheeling....
come to think of it of all the list and ideas I have of things I SHOULD do.. trading my Blazer in for one ten plus years younger to FOUR WHEEL IN.. has never crossed my mind...
I said there is " no place around here to really four wheel and I don't know anyone with enough private property to do that on.. so I don't see a point in that"
He said there is a guy "not to far from here" that owns a BP with property behind it....well there you go.. I am going to get an old Blazer right now.. and find this said BP.. and well my life will be complete...
I said "well what do you drive" he said he does not drive because he " does not have a license"
he said he could "get one if he really wanted one" but that he did not because " it would be to much trouble"
right cause not having one.. is no trouble at all...
He then pointed to a Subaru and said that he was driving his mom's car.. "because he did not have a license"
...................makes sense...
and that " he would not be caught dead driving a Japanese car"................so I guess he is dead???????????? cause well he got there some way...
now I would have LOVED to stay there and continued this conversation BUT since I had a broken toe.. and just wanted to get my car.. and leave.. I was like ..
"well good luck with everything"....
on the way home I was like note to self.. I don't ever want a job where people can just come in and loiter ..like that.. like the dude that worked at the gas station was just stuck..  listening to him..he had a captive audience...

No comments: