Thursday, May 10, 2012

random Keli

When I was in elementary school I was OBSESSED with the MTV video countdown.. I used to watch it every day to see videos of all my favorite people.. crazy to think that now I can pull any of those video's up on my phone.. and believe me sometimes I do..
When I lived in Provo, Utah I was beyond OBSESSED with VH1 so much so that sometimes I am worried that if I had access to it again then I would go right back to where I was .. every Saturday I would watch the top 20 video countdown from 10 AM -12AM.. I remember that Maroon Five had video's that were on there forever and I thought Adam Levine was so HOT!!!!
But I did not just watch the countdown for awhile there I swear I watched EVERY SHOW that was on VH1's programming..
all the "I love ... series"
all the Surreal Lifes
anything where they talk about something and have people commenting on it..
all the Chris Knight and Adrienne Curry shows
all the stuff with Flava Flav and the whole progression with I love NY , Real Chance at Love and Charm School..
all that stuff with Bret Michaels ..
and if they played movies I would watch those over and over again...
some of those shows I swear I probably saw some episodes like ............five times.. and some of my roommates sat there and watched all that with me...
and those shows are such a time drain and SO TRASHY...
I told this to my friend last night and he said "how do you stay so skinny sitting on the couch watching all those shows"....
ahhahahhah

No comments: