Sunday, August 26, 2012

dating Keli

So about a month ago I went to a ward activity. We were meeting at the church to carpool. 

THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN MID-SINGLES MEET TO CAR POOL

people just stand around and say " well I have two places in my car.." and someone else will be like " well I need a ride" I don't have time for that drama..because we all know that some people are just waiting to ride with so in so... and if you really, REALLY want to ride with that person or don't want THAT person in your car.. then DON'T MEET AT THE CHURCH TO CAR POOL .. I AM SERIOUS..
this is the kind of stuff that stresses me OUT...
so now people just stand around and I basically ASSIGN people to ride in people's cars like ...hold on WAIT you have two spaces..
hold on you need a RIDE...let me hook ya all up..
so I say to this one guy... " do you need a ride" he said
" who all is in your car?"
AGAIN IF YOU ARE THAT CONCERNED DON'T MEET AT THE CHURCH TO CARPOOL...!~
I told him ...
he said ....oh...no... I said
WHY? are you waiting for someone COOLER??
and he said YES
omgosh I am shocked..but oh well he admitted it that is saying SOMETHING...
I saw who he rode with and I thought " OK maybe he wants to get something going with that person" which is acceptable..but you know what is MORE acceptable.. calling the person and saying " hey want to ride to this with me and bypass meeting at the church?"

then he ignored that person all day.................................the cooler person he rode with...

I just don't even know anymore.... I really don't....

so I talked to him for a bit and he seemed all right.. like maybe worth getting to know

so the next day I added him on FB and then I messaged him and was all like " hey do you want to come and eat dinner with my friends and me?" He said he was busy
BUT MAYBE HE WOULD ASK ME OUT IN THREE WEEKS......
who are these people??? what the what??? you REALLY think that I THINK that you are SO BUSY that you actually have NO TIME FOR THREE WEEKS...ok well I will just wait for YOU to ask ME out since shoot you did not even ask for my number...

so I went by the Potomac Ward that day and I saw him and he gave me a hug and said are you going into this class... and I was like " I guess" and he said well Let's go in.. and I said where should we sit and then I realized he meant Let's go in as in we both walk in ..but not let's sit together..
because you know if we sat together we might have to get married...seriously...
and I admire his missionary spirit inviting me into that class but dude I am covered...like you know what.. I am good... I went to ALL THREE HOURS IN MY OWN WARD and participated... so we go into the class and he sits on the bench by me but like so far away... you know so I don't get any crazy ideas flowing through my brain...cause I TOTALLY WAS....

So I did not hear from him at all and that is OK I did not expect to ...but a week I am not joking a WEEK later... I went to a potluck at the Potomac ward and he was there and I said " Hey how are you and he said " um.. I am sorry who are you? what is your name again? is it Keli?? or Kim...??

AND I AM ON HIS FACEBOOK.... Keli or Kim... omgosh... if he can FORGET me in one week...
then um...WOW... I guess I will continue to look for someone cooler...

so yeah this is the state of my dating life...

4 comments:

Unknown said...

in case the original response I left did not post...

that is incredible lame. people in their 30's/40's should not behave that way. it's like high school all over again.

Hannah Neville McMillan said...

haha! I especially love your thoughts on carpooling. it's so true!!!

Unknown said...

hahahahah

juanita said...

Good points! the way you describe it is great, it reminds me of lining up in kindergarten or being (required) to sit boy/girl..boy/girl as punishments in later years of elementary school.