Monday, August 6, 2012

Holiday/ My mom's birthday 2011

On December 16th 2011, my mom turned 68 years old. I talked to Brad and we planned a fun day for her.

Brad met us here and we took her to the Build a Bear in Fair Oaks Mall.. we told her that we were " taking her out for sushi" and she was like " no I don't want to go to anything off the wall" but we went in the mall and just walked in and when she saw the Build a Bear place she was like oh!! and when we told her THAT was where we were going she was so excited!
we went in and she could not choose between 2 different bears so she got them both.. she put hearts in them and told the lady this is my son and daughter and they are taking me here for my b-day. She picked out some clothes for them. They are dressed in Christmas type clothes ..one is a boy one is a girl. She insisted on putting two hearts in each to represent Brad and me..
on Mothers Day 2012, I tried to get her some new outfits for them but the Build a bear was closed.. so THAT sucks.. we went through everything and then we had to name them.
She really wanted to name the boy Brad.. and the girl Heather.. which is weird because well she named her SON Brad and she wanted to name me Heather but my uncle said he wanted to name his first daughter that.. so she did not.. and well.. he never had a daughter.. and I ended up Keli.. that is OK with me..
So Brad and I were like no you already have named someone Brad.. so she decided on Bret.. and named the girl Heather....she sure does know what she likes...
on the way out there was a bear that was only $5 if you had bought other stuff, she wanted him too so we got her him.. she ended up with three bears..
Christina had joined us by then, and then we all headed out to Manassas to go to Cracker Barrel because my mom had been going on and on about how her and her friend Charla stopped by this Cracker Barrel once and it had SUCH GOOD FOOD!!!!....
I don't know if I agree..but we did not tell her where we were going and when we got to Cracker Barrel she was so excited..
after that, we took her home and she called all her friends and relatives and told them about all the fun that she had and her new bears..
Now I need to come up with something to do THIS year!!!

No comments: