Thursday, August 30, 2012

Keli eats

When I lived in Utah County, they put a PF Changs in at the Orem Mall. People that went raved about it. I always meant to go and thought " sometime I will have a boyfriend and we will go to PF Changs and then we will rave..
hahahahahahahah
...then I moved to Cache Valley and I KNOW there was no PF Changs there because I went to every restaurant in Cache Valley with my friend Cindy.

Now I live in Northern, VA and I still don't have a boyfriend, but there are PF Changs a plenty.
Recently on Pinterest, I saw some copycat PF Changs recipes and I thought " Hey I always wanted to go there"

So I called a couple of my friends and we met at the PF Changs in Fairfax.

It was a Friday night and the parking lot was packed!!!! I had to park a little jaunt away and walk, but that is OK.


One of my friends lives and works in Arlington and one lives in Woodbridge and works in Old Town Alexandria.
THEY MET ME AT THE PF CHANGS IN FAIRFAX!!!! I know that they are real friends driving all the way out to THAT PF Changs to meet me!

I got a drink that was a strawberry cucumber drink that was REALLY good.. while it lasted it was SO CHOCK FULL of strawberries and cucumbers, which I enjoyed but they were a little to much garnishment and not enough drink.

We each got an appetizer and shared them
we got calamari, which was good.
we got crispy green beans which were also yummy ( I had never tried them)
I got edamame I LOVE edamame.. that was just all right " I have had better"

I felt like all the sauces were just a bit to spicy.. I almost felt like embarrassing myself and asking for some ranch ..but I did not..

My friends both liked their entrees

I got a coconut tofu dish, the was not supposed to have onions.. it did.. and the tofu was eh.. not good at all...

I had a great time with my friends, and I loved my drink and the crispy green beans..


but there are so many restaurants out there that I don't care if I go back to PF Changs....and I am not really raving.

 

No comments: