Saturday, August 25, 2012

random Keli

A few years ago some teenage girls were at my house and we were watching TV and I remember some man came on the screen I think it was Christopher Meloni and I said don't you think he is HOT? They said no.. I said why not??? They said

" Well he is an old man" ...

Christopher Meloni is 14 years older than me making him FIFTY-ONE..currently...WAIT when did I get old..old enough to think that a man that is FIFTY ONE IS HOT.............that if I met him in real life I would totally want to ..............um date him...

a couple of days ago I had another experience, I was watching Lena who will be 13 next month. She was going on and on and on about One Direction and how her favorite one is Zayn.
I didn't tell her about how I loved
COREY FELDMAN in Goonies
or
River Phoenix in Stand By Me
or KIRK CAMERON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! omgosh I loved KIRK CAMERON...

I didn't tell her about New Kids on the Block and that Jordan was MY FAVORITE ONE..

or how I could never choose between Dylan and Brandon.... I still can't....oh Luke and Jason!

I thought going into 8th grade hmmm who did I love ....AXL ROSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BUT... I could NOT admit to that because WHAT HAPPENED TO AXL... I mean that is more embarrassing that Corey Feldman IMO..
So I showed her " Every Rose has it's thorn"
and said I thought this man Bret Michaels was hot.. and people loved men that looked like this. Then I showed her a current picture of Bret Michaels and was like this is what he looks like now and women still go ga-ga for him..she said "ewwwww gross" does that mean Zayn is going to look ugly when he is like 40" I said IDK but you don't want to see what some of these other men look like now...which I guess is better than what River Phoenix looks like now.. RIP...

Then we watched a One Direction and was like THESE ARE ALL LITTLE BOYS!!!! and HARRY NEEDS A HAIRCUT!!!!
..............omgosh I am old ya'all ..and so old I forgot in less than five minutes my teen love for Axl, Sebastian, Jon, Bret, Motley Crue and all of them to tell Lena that Harry Styles needs a haircut!

when did I get old..?

No comments: