Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Christmas Day 2008

Christmas Day I went over to the Adams family house. I was able to see them open gifts I got Darby and Emyrie cute dresses. Davey some ornaments and Lexie some lotion. They made some delicious breakfast burritos for Christmas breakfast. After breakfast I went home and watched all my special features on my Sound of Music DVD. I went back over for dinner and Davey cooked us some steaks on the grill. we had mushrooms and onions to top them and beets and fried pototos and for dessert some delicious pecan pie that Lexie made. After dinner the Caudle Family came over (Tim,Brinna,Ryleigh,Tegan and McKinna) the adults played games and the kids just played with all their new stuff. It then started snowing and blowing so crazy that I thought I better go home Davey and Tim followed me home in Davey's truck and when I pulled out of Sugar Lane the wheather was so bad that I for real did not know where I was.... I had to tell myself that I lived on that street for two years and I lived very close to reassure myself. I could not see a thing on my street I had to roll down the window to see my way home.I got home and went into my driveway. Davey had to pull me out then he drove back and forth in my driveway in my driveway until he had made a little road for me.
During the day besides watching my DVD I went for a walk with Walter and Kellie and their goats and Spike. The weather was SO BAD. I am glad that I was able to take Spike out though. If I had not he would have been cooped up all day with the bad weather. I had a great Christmas :) and got packages from my mom and aunt:)

3 comments:

Erin said...

Yikes - I'm glad you were OK.

Unknown said...

same here! it is BAD WEATHER AGAIN NOW:(

Pale Bear said...

Tell me about Spike!