Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Rachel Ray Dinner

Kathy and I made a WHOLE RACHEL RAY dinner the other night! it only took both of us 40 minutes to make. I think that it took us longer than that to shop for the whole meal. We had to go to the Smiths in Logan and buy stuff that we had never ever heard of....I will try and post the recipes on here later, I cant at work because everytime I open up foodnetwork.com then it totally jacks up all my connections.... and that is annoying. if you want the recipes then email me and I will email you the recipes... So we made stuffed chicken breasts. I had never stuffed anything before, so Kathy had to help me cut them we put spinach,pinenuts,garlic,romano and parmesan cheese inside the chicken breasts and wrapped them in procuitto. the chicken did come out a little tough. We made a salad with a dressing made from anchovy paste and olive oil.it had parsely, tomotos olives and fried capers on top. I had never bought capers before. I actually ended up liking them... Kathy did not like them as much she said they were to "woody" We made a pasta dish with spinach fettucine in a gorgonzola cream sauce it also had some spinach leaves mixed in. Kathy said it was like we were eating at a five star restaraunt! I agree:) if you want to see pictures of my meal look on facebook under random January 2009 pictures if you want recipes let me know:)

No comments: