Saturday, January 3, 2009

CORDELIA/HARMONY/SPIKE

I have three pets now,1. Cordelia she is a kitten still. she was living underneath someones bed and then was living at my friend Toni's who takes care of strays. Cordelia is shy she lets you pick her up sometimes. She will be in the same room with me with out spooking. 2. Harmony is a full grown cat that is very young. Harmony is so pretty! she is gray and cream and white. Harmony is so shy she will lay ALMOST in the same room as me and will not let anyone pick her up. Harmony does not ever show herself when I have visitors.
3. Spike he is a black lab that is two months old he was born in October 2008. He is wild but also good and very friendly he loves to go on walks and seems to know that I am his owner and that my house is also his house. I am going to put him in puppy school soon and we will see how that goes:)

No comments: