Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Christmas Eve 2008

Christmas Eve 2008. I had to WORK:( I don't think that anyone that was there wanted to be there so we had great comraderie .... because we ALL wanted to GO HOME!!!!!!!!!! I went on my break and got the movies Home Alone and Elf and The Sound of Music. When I got home I went to the Nebeker's house. Megan fixed a great dinner and had myself and Claire and Diane Jorgensen over. It was really nice getting to know both those families.:) I went home and watched Home Alone, which I have not seen for AGES and forgot how funny it was and went to bed. A lot of people asked if I wished I was at home. I said that I had all ready went home in July and was so glad that I was home then in the summer for my bday and the 4th and I would not trade that for Christmas :)

No comments: