Thursday, January 15, 2009

movie


I took Jessyca and Sami to see Beverly Hills Chihuahua at the Lewiston $ theater. I thought this movie was going to be SO STUPID...................BUT I LOVED IT!!!!!!!!!!!!! ( maybe because I just got Spike) but I loved all the cute dogs! It was a cute family movie. When I came out of the movie, my car was so frozen I could not even get the key in and we had to walk down to Vern's and he had to help me get into it. crazy cold here in Utah! Even after the movie and the cold........ Still don't know that Spike needs any clothes:)

2 comments:

Erin said...

Hah, I'm sure you remember how in DC, everyone freaks out when the temperature gets below 30 - they need a dose of Utah weather!

Unknown said...

people from my mission freaking out that it is in the 50's like OKKKKKKK