Wednesday, January 14, 2009

movie


I saw the movie Wild Hogs on Starz the other day. If you have not seen this movie DONT. It is SO STUPID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! there are so many pointless jokes about sex and homosexuality that I don't even know what to say.... and what is up with Tim Allen for the past TWENTY YEARS being married to a woman MY AGE and having elementary school KIDS like um Tim should be playing a grand dad to kids that age!!!!!!!!!!!! It is also uncomfortable seeing such ICONS from my childhood like John Travolta and Martin Lawrence old and fat!!!!!!!!!!!!! and the other guy he was gay! He was gay and they tryed to make him seem straight????????????? bottom line this movie SUCKS!

2 comments:

Adams Clan said...

I thought wild hog was funny, I guess it might be the be generation difference, ha ha, just kidding. We enjoyed you coming over Christmas and I hope you had fun. We still have your tent.

Unknown said...

I LOVED CHRISTMAS THANK YOU! and yes there is a major generational gap are we even ten years apart hahahahah?:)