Thursday, April 15, 2010

field trip?

So after I landed in Denver I thought for real I can't carry this bag of books I CANT... Like I seriously considered just unloading this bag of books and just leaving it somewhere in the airport.. like HERE YA GO WHO EVER WANTS SOME BOOKS CAN HAVE THEM!!!!

but then at the last moment when I was moving that bag with my feet and about the collapse from the weight of this other one I heard this lady talking on the phone behind me and she had the same flight as me, I was like hey I have that flight and then she asked if I needed help with my bags I was like um YES!!! so she helped me!!! THANK GOODNESS FOR ANGELS!!!

we went over to where our flight was leaving from and there was a couple over there and the woman was sanding the mans feet???????????????? like are you SERIOUS??? like um really??? This other guy was like things like this don't happen in Denver... I was like mmmhmm sure they don't.....like who sands someones feet at the AIRPORT????I just don't get it... So Renee and I got on the plane to Charlotte.

Renee said that she was sitting by a really hot guy, I was sitting beside a guy that had a young teen with him, for some reason that man decieded to cuss out the stewardess so he got the boot,and a girl with her baby and her dad came and sat by me, we all fell asleep because it was the middle of the night...

also MIRACLE they let me check all my bags for free, so since I was bag free, just walking around with Lonesome Dove, and my cell phone and my wallet, when we got to the Charlotte airport Renee and I walked around THE WHOLE AIRPORT!!! Renee said that I HAD TO SEE THE GUY that she was sitting with... she said we would know him because his luggage was a cardboard box ductaped together with a homemade duct tape handle...well we never saw him... :( but we did see almost everyone else from our flight because since our next flight did not leave for awhile it seems like everyone from our flight was just walking around...

so while I am waiting on my flight to Washington DC they said they had overbooked the flight and they wondered if anyone would volenteer to go on another flight and get back to DC later in the day, they would have to go through Raleigh-Durham...they said that we would get free breakfast and a 275$ travel voucher... I ALMOST did it ALMOST.. but with getting sick... and the fear of them losing my bags... and I had my pd. I just said no.. like NO I just want to go home...

While flying into DC I sat by another woman with a baby... and some kids behind me said when we were flying in that they could see Pearl Harbor... which is absolutly AMAZING...

I went home and slept a little bit, then went back to work... and now everytime that the kids see a plane well not EVERY time but lots of time they are like there is a plane Miss Keli is going to UTAH!!!

No comments: