Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Utah Day 4

I woke up at Kathy's and Jill was nice enough to take me over to Mandy's to get my hair done. I was a fool for not bringing boots to Utah it was so rainy and muddy I could have walked through the field or on the road... but it was just not an option. I was wearing a long dress and I would have been a sight.

Mandy colored and trimmed my hair and I looked cute:)

Jill picked me up and took me over to Amy's house, Amy and I drove down to Logan and I got two suitcases at DI ( and a pair of Big Star jeans and a little wooden thing with a President Monson quote on it) I just passed by those things and I can't be expected to pass them up....

Amy and I stopped at the chinese place in Smithfield and got some tiny spicy chicken

then we went over to Marian and Vern's house and I loaded what I could into the luggage I had.

The shuttle bus came and got me I swear EVERY man that gives me a ride on that thing is so OBSESSED with me like they talk to me all the way to SLC and tell me on and on like how they can't believe I am single and blah blah blah....

got to the airport, it was raining sideways/ and snowing, the plane to Denver did not leave until it was an hour and a half late... then we had to sit on the run-way while they cleared it off again.. and then we had to wait for them to come out and scrape the snow off the windows...then the turbulance SUCKED I threw up ... the lady beside me threw up and her kid was clutching the arm rests for dear life...

BUT SOME HOW SOMEWAY we made it to DENVER!!! alive... TBC

No comments: