Saturday, April 3, 2010

Holiday

For St. Patricks Day.... wait for it I DID SOMETHING!!!! I know that you are shocked that I actually DID something for a holiday but don't be to shocked... I am a pre-school teacher you know:)

Miss Shafag, hung up this REALLY CUTE leprachaun, it looked like at one time he was a flag that could be hung outside. she hung up gold coins all around him. We did a lot of artwork with the kids involving green things and shamrocks and leprachauns, I named the large one she hung up Liam.

On the day of St.Patricks we had a GREEN PARTY ( maybe I should have typed this in green!) I told all the kids that they HAD to wear green OR they would get PINCHED!!!by Miss Keli Leprachaun!!! It was so cute to see all the kids wearing green clothes!:)

I wore this silly green top hat, that I found at the 5 below store:) a green shirt, a green sweater, a green pair of pants, socks with leprachauns on them and boots with green on them:)

when we were outside Miss Shafag came in and messed up the room took toys out put chairs on top of tables and moved things around and sprinkled the gold coins everywhere when we came in we said HE WAS HERE!!! a leprachaun was here and the kids were running everywhere getting the gold coins...

we had green juice, napkins,plates, and treats for our snack and it was just a really fun really good day.

When I got home, I put this neck thing on Spike that was green and white and so cute and had little green and white bones on it. I took off my top hat, and we went for a walk. NO ONE SAID HOW CUTE THE LITTLE BOY LOOKED!!!! but let me just tell you he looked so cute!

I asked my mom to take a picture of us but in every picture she cut off my head and after about 5 trys I gave up but he looked cute!!!:)

So that is my St. Patricks Day 2010!!:)

No comments: