Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Utah Day 1

My flight did not leave until LATE, like 6pm. So I worked until 1pm. It was Friday and suppossed to be Q day but I thought that could wait until this week. since I was leaving at 1pm.



Brad gave me a ride to the airport. My ticket was out of National so I flew out of there.... I only brought my carry-on bags, it was so nice to get on the plane with just one carry-on... I am used to lugging around really heavy bags, but I knew I had a lot to bring back so I brought as little as a I could.

My flight was very uneventful... on the way to Denver I sat by a lawyer from DC. he got a Gin and Tonic to drink.. On the way to SLC I was sitting by no one until a large man came over and sat down so he could give his wife more room...

Dan and his friend Erica picked me up at the airport and gave me a ride to Linsey's where I stayed up very late on the computer, because since I don't have my computer at my house whenever I go somewhere with a computer I am in heaven because I have so many things to do on it.

That is the end of day one.

No comments: