Saturday, April 10, 2010

Utah day 3/holiday

EASTER 2010-found me in Bountiful,Utah.

Linsey's son Ethan has several allergies (egg,dairy and PB) so for their Easter eggs they decorated plastic eggs with stickers:) They had a lot of fun doing it,after the decorating, they had an Easter Egg hunt, Olivia's eggs had Os on them and Ethans had Es. Linsey stored the left over jelly beans and Smarties in a cabinet.... I think I ate most of the left-overs during the course of the day.

My mom asked me and Brad if we wanted Easter baskets we both said no, I am glad that I said no because I eat so much junk at work and then I stood there and ate all that candy at Linseys.

we were able to watch conference :) looking forward to it coming out in the Ensign.

Dan came over for lunch/dinner and Linsey made barbacoa pork like they serve at Cafe Rio!:) IT WAS SO GOOD! so good that when I have a date, I think that I should make them that:)

Kathy and I headed back up to Lewiston that night. when we pulled into the valley I just felt like I was HOME. I don't know why I just did.It is the place I feel most at home. I missed so many things about being there, so many things. I have never been somewhere that I just want to well live, go volunteer at the thrift store... just be there.. but there are no jobs for me there, I have no idea where I want to end up one day. I just hope that where ever I am I am happy and feel peaceful.

Kathy went into her office and had a Skype conversation with her family, which was great for me because Sunday is my TV night!! ( I am ashamed to say but it sure is) OK I will admit lots of nights are my TV night but Sunday... some Sundays when I lived by myself, I would be all alone all day and I really looked forward to my shows coming on at 7pm to kind of break up the day, it was something I really looked forward to.

So while Kathy was Skyping, I watched
1. The Amazing Race- I am so glad that the cowboys are still in it. I hope that the lesbians get kicked off soon though because they are rude and annoying

2. The Celebrity Apprentice-so glad that Rod Blagovich got the boot, I mean he did not even know how to type or text, like how did he get so far and not know how...??

3. Cold Case-it was a good one,

I have a way that I say that now, you just have to hear it I can't write it but when I read a good book with the kids then I say "That was a good one" now all the kids say it with me:)

after those shows Kathy was done talking so we chatted for a bit then I went to bed... HAPPY!

No comments: