Thursday, April 8, 2010

Utah Day 2


Liisa,Janet, Mrs,Cindy Johnson, Jamie, and Keli :)



I woke up at Linsey's and got ready for the day.


I was able to listen to the first session of conference on the computer while I updated my blog and sent emails, that was nice.

some of Cindy's friends from Qwest, that I had worked with came and picked me up at Linsey's


We all rode together to where Cindy was having her wedding, Camp Tracy up Millcreek Canyon in SLC. There is a really cool boy scout camp up there and Cindy had her wedding in the lodge.
The wedding was AMAZING!!! Cindy looked BEAUTIFUL!!! there were pictures of her and Kelly everywhere with purple fabric and little lights on the table they had made a book with pictures of her and Kelly in it and you opened that up and signed it, I WANT THAT!!! I wrote Cindy I am here today and I will be there on the day that you get sealed in the temple :)
There was light green ribbons tied around all the chairs, beautiful flowers, bouquet, which I did not even TRY to catch because I have caught probably 10 or more in my life..
It was catered by Costa Vida SO YUMMY! everyone got a little chocolate at their table and it was in a box and it said thanks for celebrating with us!
I am so grateful for my friendship with Cindy Ivie Johnson. I am grateful that I was able to sit by her and get to know her. She is a wonderful lady and my life is enriched for knowing her. I am so grateful that I used all most my whole paycheck to come and see her wedding and that those girls gave me a ride it was SO WORTH IT! What a great time :)
After the wedding they took me back to Bountiful and Linsey was nice enough to take me to the distribution center where I got a new BOM because I still have the one from my mission. I had bought another set at some point that got lost sometime along the way. I am very happy to have these and need to order a BOM study manual now.
Then Linsey dropped me off at Seagull Book while she went to Wal-Mart, I got three shirts from DownEast, that are short sleeved they are modest so that will give me some more clothing options. I miss there being so many LDS stores in such a close distance. Those places must make BANK when people are in from out of town.

I looked around Fashion Bug, I never realized that Fashion Bug had such cute stuff and great prices, there is one by Danielle and one by my dad so I will have to check them out sometime.
I went to the $ store which was way nicer and bigger than the one that we have here.
Then I went to Roberts Crafts I forgot about how much I MISSED Roberts Crafts they were having ladies night because it was during the priesthood session and I was able to make three make and takes while I was waiting on Linsey. It was so fun. http://www.robertscrafts.com/ They don't have Roberts in Cache Valley so it was a real treat to go there.
Linsey picked me up and we went back to her house, I played on the computer and then at about 10pm KATHY CAME!!!!! it was so nice to see her it seems like I just saw her yesterday. I love Kathy and I am so grateful that I am her friend :)
What a wonderful day!!!!

No comments: