Monday, June 21, 2010

Field Trip Day 1

This weekend Justin convinced me to go camping with the Crystal City ward at Smith Mountain Lake, in Huddleston,VA... it is only about a 6 hour drive away...

Justin got to my house after six PM because of all the traffic. We gave another guy Mike a ride down. I had never met him before and lucky for me he was really nice.

according to Justin's GPS we took 66 to 81 then drove through several small towns

Justin got pulled over in one, because he was weaving, he said I was just looking at my GPS, she did not even give him a warning she just said have a good night.

after the small towns we had to also drive on the Blue Ridge Parkway which was ALL SWITCHBACKS and NOT COOL TO DRIVE ON in the middle of the night in the dark...I had to pull over and get Justin to drive the rest of the way there..

when we got to the campground, there were a lot of people there we had a spiritual thought.

we sat up our tent, Russell sat up a hammock right by our tent, we drive six hours and Russell is still right beside us.

Justin and I went to sleep, I think everyone else went to sleep,Russell and a girl named Grace stayed up all night talking. THIS GiRL CAN TALK MORE THAN ME.... and who thought that was possible....!

No comments: