Monday, June 28, 2010

Field Trip Day 2/Holiday(my birthday)

We woke up at Danielle's house and I had been having a contactstraphe... The night before on the way down one of my contacts had gotten so foggy that I could not see to drive, my other eye was pink and stuff was coming out of it.

I went to the Wal-Greens in VA beach and I found some homeopathic stuff to put in your eye for pink eye I put a ton in and IT WORKED! THANK GOODNESS!!

Danielle took me to get some new contacts, the eye doctor aplogized to me for the inconvience of not being able to see when she realized how blind I was :(

while we were gone Justin ate about three more pieces of ice cream cake..

Danielle,Justin and I went down to the ocean front and sat in the sand. I got in the water and had fun, Danielle doesn't really like the ocean she feels it is dirty and Justin is scared to get a sunburn so I was mostly on my own.

Justin had a nice time relaxing while Danielle and I rented bikes and rode them up and down the boardwalk.

we went back to Danielle's and got ready
that night, Danielle, Justin and I went to a restaraunt on the oceanfront called Isle of Capri. It is on the top floor of a Holiday Inn. We drove up to the hotel and were valeted parked then rode up in the elevator that had windows where you could see the ocean, to the 6th floor. we were seated overlooking the ocean.

Our waiter Ryan made us Ceaser Salad right at the table for us which was AMAZING!!! Justin scraped the dressing off the plate:)
we got free bread
Danielle got she-crab soup, which I now want to make very soon
Justin got pork medallions which were delicious
I got lobster ravioli SO GOOD!!! :)

for dessert they brought me a HUGE piece of cake with a candle in it.

what a great BDAY!!!!

afterwards, we took Justin to get some souveniers and went back to Danielle's
where Justin had another slice of icecream cake...:)

No comments: