Thursday, October 7, 2010

Field Trip

Half-smoke at Ben's


My friend Ambur and I went to Washington DC to try a famous restaurant there "Ben's Chili Bowl" it has been open since the 1950s and you can read all about it on wikipedia. Bill Cosby and President Obama have both been there and both have had the half-smoke above that I got.

There is a sign that says that Bill Cosby and President Obama can eat there anytime that they want for free.

The place was PACKED Ambur and I sat at the bar, the food was good but it was not the best thing I have ever had in my life...

there were about a million people working there...or at least 25 most of them were doing NOTHING like seriously nothing.. I suggested to Ambur that maybe they are family members or friends because they are not doing ANYTHING and I hope that someone would not pay them to just stand around because I don't think the place needs any more atmosphere.

No comments: