Wednesday, October 6, 2010

holiday

This year for labor day I was able to go to my family reunion in the Northern Neck of VA. Kilmarnock and White Stone,VA..

I went to church at the branch that is down there. I went there once a few years ago when I was here on vacation. I was amazed to see how much the branch had grown. They now have a chapel and WAY more members. I made some friends in that ward and they were still there it was nice to see them and I hope to go back and see them soon.

I drove over to the family reunion after church and this year I had a great time. I think one of the things that enhanced my great time was that I am friends with so many of my family members on FB so even though I don't see them that much I still know so much about them from FB.

I spent a lot of time talking to my cousin Jennifer and that was nice.

My cousin Bill took me out on his boat and that was nice.

It was a really nice night to bad my boss made me work labor day and I had to go back to Northern,VA that night.

No comments: