Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Nebraska day 3

Wow I am just getting around to writing this NOW...



so we woke up in South Bend, IN and I had begged Justin to stay in a hotel that had a continental breakfast, we woke up so late though that we missed all the good stuff, all though we did get to have some cereal :)



We drove and drove and drove and drove and drove and drove and drove and drove and drove and drove .... all the way from IL to PA was toll roads we probably spent about 50$ in tolls...If we had to get off to go to the bathroom or to go get gas we had to pay a toll to get off and a toll to get back on.. It was crazy. We kept asking how many tolls until we get back to the Washington DC area... and kept getting different answers... I had this horrible thought that what if we just went from some toll road in PA to MD to the Greenway to the Dulles toll road to 495... must have been the fatigue sitting in..



Justin drove a lot and we talked and talked and planned things and stuff like that.

PA was really pretty we both said it would be fun to go back there one day

we stopped in MD and got a sub at a place that said they had the best steak and cheese subs and it was pretty good :)

We got to my moms house unloaded all the stuff, then we drove the car back to the airport, then I dropped off Justin in Alexandria and drove back to my moms..

WE MADE IT!!!! WE DID IT!!! we drove from NEBRASKA TO VA!!! and we got my stuff...

now...I just need to get my stuff from Utah...

No comments: