Monday, April 7, 2014

Keli celebrates Halloween part 3 October 2013

I am in a single program at my church ( The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints) it is called the mid-singles, basically people thirty-one to their fifties participate. Every Monday we meet together and do some sort of activity on the Monday before Halloween. We carved pumpkins and while dressed in costume. 

I had already dressed up as Cruella Deville for the singles Halloween dance in MD, and wrote a blog post about that, so I could not dress up as Cruella again.

I went to Kmart in Chantilly, where all the costumes were 50%off and got this fun Red Riding Hood one. then I went online and I looked up a tutorial for Ruby from Once Upon a Time's make-up. I did not want to be just a regular Red Riding Hood. I wanted to be flashy like Ruby from that show because my costume was kind of flashy. I also have a whole tub of costumes ( in case anyone is wondering) and I brought a lot of other costume accessories that night, you know just in case others were not dressed up. 

 a close up of my make-up.It came out cool I think.

 me in the doorway see that basket to the right, in another picture I am holding that. but that picture came out blurry.

 some of the mid-singles that were there that night, me as Red Riding Hood, Lee as a witch ( I brought the hat) Kristen as Princess Leia Jeremy as a logger/hunter/fisher something like that. Eric Parley as a Mexican pimp, I brought that hat at that outfit and Sandi as black mail. Missing from the picture is Cody as gorilla. Rebecca and Max were there also and dressed up as various things through the night from all my costumes that I brought. 

 and we carved pumpkins, I carved mine this way because I made my pumpkin a hat. 

on a side not one of my crazy ex-bf's saved this picture on his phone and now shows it to people to show them how crazy I am and scary looking I am.....

hahahahahahha well of course.. it is HALLOWEEN! I mean do the people you show this too think it is NOT HALLOWEEN in this picture?????????

and also him and another mid-single guy that I am not friends with said that "it is scary I have that knife" right.. cause carving a pumpkin dressed in costume in October is basically terrifying...






 

No comments: