Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Keli works

In November 2013 I decided to have a weather week. The kids loved it. I went to the teacher supply store and bought this weather kit for only about $6 and then every day we checked the weather and talked about it. 

 Seban is telling you that, that day it was sunny.

 this is before I got schooled that we always must have celsius up there too. 

 Xander and the weather station. I now have celsius displayed. 

 Seban and the weather station. Can  you believe it was 65 F. in November, we had no idea what we were in for.

 We also put a bar of Ivory soap in the microwave if you do that it blows up and makes a "cloud" 

 here is what it will look like.

 
Seban and Xander with the clouds we made.

it also made a huge mess. It took me forever to clean up and soap flakes got up our noses and made us sneeze a lot. I think I will do something like that outside next time so I only have to clean up the microwave.

 We tried to make a cloud in a jar.. but I accidentally brought the wrong kind of shaving cream! 

and I made collages..

I think they had a fun week. 









No comments: