Monday, April 14, 2014

Keli travels

In November 2013, We went hiking in Marshall, Virginia at Wildcat Mountain. It was an interesting hike because it had no summit. It did have two abandoned  houses though so of course I explored both of them. 
 Jeremy, Eric, Tom and Rebecca

hiking ahead of me. 

 the group minus me
 me minus the group.

 house number one

 nobody else came in..

 Rebecca on the stairs.

 me on the stairs.

 they were like be careful Keli! 

 of course I was safe.. I am always safe!!

 then we found THIS! 

 I took this picture..

 it had this fireplace.. or two..

 and this one outside..

 plus I wrote my name on the wall with all these other old signatures.. and I kinda worried about it.. but not really I mean it adds to the ambiance right..?















No comments: