Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Keli works

In October 2013 I decided to have a gymnastics weeks with Xander and Seban. Here are some of the fun things we did:
 We did somersaults.

 both boys had no issues doing somersaults.

I made a collage. I also did a somersault. One of the scariest things I had done in awhile. I thought I was going to hit all sorts of stuff.. I had to tell my mind no, just do it..I also thought I was going to break my neck. I finally just did it, I ended up doing it a couple of times. It was so scary but we did it. 
the boys stretched with me at the house, then we went to the park and the girls stretched with me, here is Madeleine, me Katharine, and Trinity stretching. 

 and we are touching our toes.

 and doing this interesting stretch.

 Trinity is still deciding if she wants to join in.

 our legs

 plus a collage.

 back home here is Xander making a bridge.

 you know why my picture is not on there, I could not even make it off the ground. I thought I was going to puke and or faint. 


I think I need to continue working on getting on shape! 

we also watched lots of videos of different Olympic gymnest, that was fun too. I think it turned out to be a good week. 








 


No comments: