Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Keli travels Nashville part 1 April 2015

Guy has been there.. which means it is going to be good.


 Here is the menu. We got the medium, because Melinda likes spicy. I could not eat it. I also had to go back up and get a 30 cent slice of bread.Oh and they only take cash FYI!

This is the kinda clientele that they attract I guess...


You know people like us... BTW I am sitting in the same seat that Guy did.

Here is the outside.





I was looking online for places to eat in Nashville and I found out that when you are in town you have to try hot chicken. I found Prince's because it has been on a few different TV shows. 

The chicken was too hot for me and I have NO IDEA who gets that xxx hot chicken.. I saw that they are open until four AM so I asked them if it was just white dudes that come in then that are drunk or high or both.. and the lady said.. no they do not need to wait until that time to do that.. Some people do that during their lunch break....

hmmm .....

I loved the friendly service in there and all the people that talked to me were so nice. 

There was also a lady in there selling homemade cake and it was delicious! 

Next time I better get the mild! 

No comments: