Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Keli travels Nashville part 9 April 2015

This may come as a HUGE SHOCK to everyone that reads this..BUT even though.. my dad has season tickets to The Redskins.. and I grew up in a very "sports-oriented" family. I DO NOT CARE or OK well even KNOW about the NFL draft. When Melinda said we were going..to the stadium for an event because it was draft day.. I thought CAN I SIT THROUGH THAT???????? I mean seriously can I???         

TURNS OUT I HAD A TON OF FUN! While Melinda stood in line to get autographs I wandered around and took pictures. We were able to go in the locker room.. and I took these fun pictures.. with and without the hat.


 My friend Eric said it does not look that crowded.. I said .. well it IS the Tennessee Titans..
I need this! his first name even starts with a K!

I got a selfie with an owl.

and I learned about how you better "Titan Up" and how unbeknownst to me THERE IS A TEAM OUT THERE WORSE THAN THE REDSKINS!? WHO KNEW??? That means other people have to deal with those FB days like "come on we can do this" and " oh no" oh yes" and then spiraling into depression and feelings of disbelief.  

No comments: