Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Keli Travels Nashville part 5 April 2015

THERE IS A DUKES OF HAZZARD MUSEUM IN NASHVILLE,TN!!!!!!!

When I heard of such a thing.. I knew that I HAD TO GO! If you are close to my age and grew up in the USofA chances are when you were a kid, you were obsessed with THE DUKES OF HAZZARD. It was basically a rite of passage.. "to be obsessed with The Dukes of Hazzard" I mean we are talking QUALITY TV here.

They had a character named Daisy that wore shorts with panty hose and high heels.The shorts were so popular they became known as Daisy Duke's

Here I am in Daisy Duke's jeep.




The actor that played Daisy signed it, when she donated it.

Someday the mountain might get me..but the law never will.

This is me in Roscoe P. Coltraine's actual police car.



This is all that was left out of an actual General Lee after they were making their way.. the only way they knew how.

Me in Cooter's tow truck


What is this.. it is signed by Tom Wopat...

OMGOSH IT IS THE GENERAL LEE!!!!!


I GOT MY PICTURE IN IT... sucks they would not let me slide in the door or across the hood.. imagine that..



This door was the door of Uncle Jesse's farm house.

Memorabilia

coloring pages for the kids.

CHILD'S DREAM BEDROOM
I had TONS of fun at The Dukes of Hazzard Museum! I got my picture taken in ALL of those cars for only $7.50!!

I also bought some amazing souvenirs we just will not go into how many ... or how much...! 

No comments: