Friday, May 29, 2015

Keli travels Nashville part 14 May 2015

Melinda took off from her conference early one day and met me and we went to THE COUNTRY MUSIC HALL OF FAME. When I was looking over stuff to do in Nashville, this was high on my list. There was a long line and it was crowded and expensive...BUT I LOVED IT!!!!! 
 THERE WAS A KENNY ROGERS EXHIBIT!! My parents listened to country and Kenny was super popular when I was a kid...so that was cool.. and the exhibit is called " through the years" ....GET IT ? that is a song by Kenny.. ! 

 Kenny's outfit he wore in THE GAMBLER... I barely remember this TV movie..but I sure do remember the song! 

 Dolly Parton wore this in the "Islands in the Stream" ... another great song from my childhood.

I was in that exhibit for awhile.. then I moved on to the Taylor Swift educational center.. whre I saw stuff like this..

 Taylor Swift wore this outfit in some video.. I forget which one though..because I have seen so many Taylor Swift videos.. I am gonna be honest they mostly all run together..

 Then I went to the Alan Jackson exhibit. ALAN wore this outfit in the " Way down yonder on the Chattahoochee" I LOVED THAT SONG! 

I was in the Alan Jackson exhibit a long time also..

At one point I walked down some stairs and saw this..

 A WALL OF RECORDS.. typical in Nashville...

 This was going down the stairs.. I SHOULD HAVE TAKEN A SELFIE HERE..but the stairs were crowded.. and I did not want to stand there forever perfecting my selfie.. so I did not..BUT I SHOULD HAVE! 

 I remember how Reba would always come out in dresses like this with big hair! 

 TIM AND FAITH on a door! " It's your love" 


 Trace Adkins wore this on Celebrity Apprentice.. I loved that season! 

 Carrie Underwood wore this when she won American Idol. I did not watch that season...BUT IT IS CARRIE UNDERWOOD! 

 and this is Taylor Swift's guitar.. I mean OF COURSE IT IS! 

This is only part one of my time at The Country Music Hall of Fame! 















No comments: