Thursday, November 20, 2008

field trip

I have lived in the Cache Valley for a little over two years. In that time I have been able to go to almost every restaraunt in the Cache Valley. (benefits of living in a small valley) Last night I was able to add another notch to my belt and tryed the Indian Oven, my co-worker Cindy and I went there last night and to sum it up YUM! We got there in time for the early bird, we got appetizer (garlic bread called naan) and two entree's I got chicken coconut kurma Cindy got chicken tikka marsala... (these names might be just approximate) both were served with basmati rice. We paid fifty cents extra and got speciality drinks called Lassi's. Cindy got a mango. I got a strawberry. We got some delicious desserts we had rice pudding and something else that was like donut holes in a syrup. All in all WE BOTH LOVED THIS RESTARAUNT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. Our waitress was great she got a great tip from us :) ALL OF THIS STUFF for 20.99!!!!! and the ambiance, is just awesome. This is a definate MUST TRY RESTARUNT :) here is the link for you :)

http://www.indianovenutah.com/

5 comments:

~Kandi said...

If you love that place you need to try the Tandori Oven, and have chicken curry or spinach chicken, it is yummy.

Unknown said...

I made a list today of all the restaraunts in the Cache Valley I have not tryed, that is one of them:)

Elizabeth said...

Yum....Ryan and I love Indian food and those are the exact dishes we almost always order no matter what restaurant we go to. I am glad you liked it.

Erin said...

Ooh, that sounds fabulous. I love Indian!

Unknown said...

well we can all go and get Indian sometime