Tuesday, November 18, 2008

movie


I took Jessyca (my co-workers daughter that has special needs)

to see Journey to the center of the Earth at the Lewiston $ theater on Mon. night. I went in and did not expect much. Because I had heard that this movie was not very good, turns out I really enjoyed it. The dialouge was clean. (only one "bad" word) The story was a good. I liked the characters I don't know what peoples deal with this movie was but I liked it...Jessyca really seemed to like it to. I also made Jessyca buy her own ticket and pick out her own candy and purchase it. big steps for her.

After I got home from the movie I looked up Jules Verne on the internet. I had NO IDEA he was french. maybe I will read this book since I enjoyed the movie.


also regarding the title of this post the center of Lewiston has : a bank, a gas station, a market, a church, a library, a theater, a barber......... and some abandoned or for rent buildings.... farther down in town there is another church and another gas station.... so if you are looking to start a buisness, you better come to LEWISTON,UTAH :)

2 comments:

~Kandi said...

We rented this movie last week and I actually really liked it.
I would love for you to take some pictures for me some time that would be awesume.
See you saturday at the craft day.

Unknown said...

Ok we will talk about some ideas for it then :)