Tuesday, November 18, 2008

craft


I got this cute thanksgiving craft idea off this blog http://georganahall.typepad.com/ I HAD TO DO IT!!!!!!!! even though I have NO PLANS really for Thanksgiving.

That is what sucks about living in Utah and being single, I have to WAIT for someone to feel sorry for me and invite me their family get together.....

So I have just decieded to do stuff that I would do if I did have a family I mean why wait? So I bought this vase at DownEast Outfitters it was only 4.40$ and came with the rocks!!!! when I walked in DownEast and saw that vase I was so ecstatic! I then went to Michaels with my friend Katie and we found some cute tags and other scrapbook stuff. I got the sticks off a bush in my front yard then,I wrote what I was thankful for on all my tags and completed this wonderful project which is now sitting on my table at home. My co-worker Shelli made a variation of one too which is now on her kitchen table. I am SO THANKFUL FOR CRAFTS!!!:)

2 comments:

~Kandi said...

You can come to my moms for Thanksgiving we would love to have you.

Unknown said...

hahaha :) thanks we can talk about it on Sat.