Wednesday, November 19, 2008

storytime




I was sitting at my house reading (when I should have been cleaning) on Saturday when my friend Lexie stopped by with her kids Emyrie and Darby. She invited me to a SLEEPOVER at her house that night. I was so happy!!!!! Our friend Brinna and her kids: Ryleigh, Teagen and McKinna came also. We had a yummy Papa Murphy's pizza for dinner turns out Lexie worked there when she was younger. Brinna and I asked if she had any secrets. She told us the dough is a mix and the sauce comes in a bag... so um yeah moving on... Lexie and I sat up this AWESOME TENT. that is MINE!!!!!! I BETTER have SOMEONE to go camping with next spring and summer cause this tent is freaking awesome! we all got in the tent and watched Barbie and the Diamond Castle. Emyrie picked this movie. I felt a bit sad for Teagen. I asked him how he felt is said " I pince chahmin" he also said was an "ahmee guy" cause he was wearing camoflauge PJs. So he seemed all good with it :) Brinna and her kids went home and Darby slept in her room but Emryie, Lexie and I slept in the tent.


............... Emyrie said the next day she could not sleep very well cause I kept on talking, SO BEWARE when you invite me to sleepovers... :)




I JUST WANT TO SAY I AM SO HAPPY THAT LEXIE INCLUDEDE ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!! I mean how lucky am I that I got to spend my Sat. doing that I had SO MUCH FUN!!! I am so happy :)

No comments: