Saturday, November 1, 2008

storytime




I loved Halloween 2008... well let me say that different I loved my Halloween costume 2008. I had enough money to buy a cool costume. I found one online at a site called costumecraze.com. It is a Maid Marian costume. it has a little hat and I just wore my hair down and wavy. The dress was almost all the way modest. I did have to wear a cream shirt under it, which fit in really well with the costume. I just want to say again. I LOVE THIS COSTUME! it is just so so so pretty! I am still wearing it even though it is 12:30 am! I did not have a Robin Hood. Preston at work asked if he could be my Robin Hood.....Baldo at work asked me why I wore such a large costume and why I didn't I want to wear a mini-skirt....um yeah anyway on both of those comments. So I get to work, there were about 15 people dressed up....I had a good day though sitting around in my PRETTY dress. I gave all my friends caramel apples and some caramel candy.

Tonight I had 10 trick or treaters, 8 of them I asked to come to my house to get candy. Johnny Boy wanted a string cheese instead of an Almond Joy. I then took Sami and Jessyca trick or treating.

We went down Sugar Lane and the dogs on that street were going CRAZY! they were barking up a storm. While trick or treating some of the people seemed so annoyed that we came...like I live in the country I thought I would not have any trick or treaters... yet HERE YOU ARE.... Some didn't even have candy. Some did not even open the door. and Some were overjoyed like HEY WE GOT TRICK OR TREATERS!!!!!! one house had lollipops stuck in a pumpkin to give us, it looked pretty cool. One guy who's whole yard was covered with cigarette's told me I looked "lovely" tons of classy guys hitting on me this Halloween.
So now I am here eating tons of candy and thinking that next year I will be Hermoine Granger and wouldn't it be cool if I had a Ron Weasley:)

3 comments:

Erin said...

I love your costume! And I completely relate to being overjoyed anyone came by - we only had one trick-or-treater this time.

Elizabeth said...

Cute costume! You look great!

Unknown said...

awww thank you all! ...I only had "technically" one two little boys I did not know all the other people I ASKED to come...:)hahah:)