Tuesday, November 25, 2008

MAMA MIA!!!!


Last night I took Jessyca to see Mama Mia! at the Lewiston Dollor theater. When I walked in I saw a young guy he said he had been drug to the movie by his wife.. When the show started and all the singing started, I thought wow that woman REALLY REALLY owes her husband :)

One thing I did not get about this movie is that all the older people in it were in their 50's (Colin Firth is 48 but still..) So 20 years ago they were all suppossed to WILD AND CRAZY and YOUNG but 20 years ago they were all in their LATE 30's .... like yeah, so I am suppossed to believe that in your LATE 30's you were wild and crazy and THEN settled down and became succussful wow.... but hey if that is the case I GOT PLENTY OF TIME to settle down and be succussful!!!:) So I got totally caught up in all the singing and dancing and scenary and for a second there forgot the movie was totally immoral!!!!! funny how all that was disguised :)

No comments: