Sunday, May 15, 2011

Field Trip

the line outside Sprinkles Cupcake Washington DC

a box from Sprinkles

The bag from Sprinkles

cinnamon sugar cupcake from Sprinkles.

Chocolate PB cupcake
So after we payed our meter and put our Georgetown Cupcakes in Ambur's car. We headed down to Sprinkles Cupcakes, which had just opened that week. Sprinkles does not have a reality show BUT I guess one of "The Girls Next Door" always went to them or something like that and Tom Cruise likes them too I guess.
We only waited twenty minutes in line at Sprinkles. The girls in Sprinkles were VERY FRIENDLY and seemed like they wanted to be our lifelong friends. Ambur and I enjoyed our time there a lot better and I thought the cupcakes from there were better.
Some people have asked me WAS IT WORTH IT!!?? or have commented I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU STOOD IN LINE FOR SO LONG!!! I replied.. yes it was worth it .. it is all about the experience.. and it was a nice time catching up with Ambur and right now in our lives we are not dating anyone.. so there was no one we had to rush home too and I did not have to feel like I had DRUG some guy there and it was nice not having to entertain kids while we waited in that long line...so was it worth it..heck yeah!!! I have also since then checked out another cupcake place BUT you will have to wait on that one ..because I have a lot of other things to write about before then..so again while you are waiting check out Sprinkles website!:
http://www.sprinkles.com/

No comments: