Monday, May 23, 2011

stuff




I recently have been cleaning out my moms shed and I found a piece of paper with "scrapbook ideas" for a 1994 wedding..so when i got married I would have some ideas of what to put in the scrapbook hahahahhhahaha! that was my LIFE GOAL to get married when I was NINETEEN...and I was NOT EVEN LDS YET!!! what the?? so I googled some pictures ..of what could have would have been..


If I had gotten married in 1994..I bet I would have had BIG HAIR..and a crazy dress.. I would have kids that are TEENAGERS now and everyone would say to me "you don't look old enough to have a TEENAGER!!??? BUT I wouldn't have married an LDS guy because I was not LDS and I wouldn't have gotten married in the temple..and I wouldn't have gone on a mission..or lived in UT so THANK GOODNESS!!!



so lets fast forward TEN years..what if I had gotten married in 2004!! I was THIRTY then..which is SUPER OLD!!!  I would have kids that are pre-schoolers ...and who knows where I would live because I lived in Provo then so who knows who I would have met and gotten married too??? but thank goodness that didn't happen because I would have missed out on the whole Cache Valley and mid-single VA experience...If I had gotten married then I wonder if I would have gotten married at Mt. Timpanogos or Provo..probably Provo...I have heard you get "specialized attention" there because they don't have to many weddings.


So I don't know WHEN or WHERE or IF I will get married BUT if I AM FOURTY when I get married I AM SO GETTING MARRIED here in the SLC temple because it took FOURTY YEARS TO BUILD :)


So I can't fast forward ANOTHER ten years because then I would be 40 and it would be 2014 and I am SO NOT ready to be FOURTY!!!??? I dont think I will get married in 2011..which is a SHOCK with all the GOOD LUCK  I have been having with guys lately...but if I did it would be in the winter I guess..and I sure I would wear a modest dress...BUT can't you imagine me making me make the photographer take pictures of me places LIKE THIS!!! and I love this dress..it just needs a modesty redo..so if I got married THIS year.. I would probably choose the Logan temple. I am sorry DC but IDK I went through a lot in Cache Valley and I would like to come full circle and get married there...





No comments: