Monday, May 23, 2011

stuff

when I was a little girl I read a book about someone that had a WINDOW SEAT..and for a long time after that I felt that I NEEDED a window seat..to sit in and read books... I would sometimes say "dad can I have a window seat" and he would say "no" and I would say "why not?" I guess as a child I could not understand that it would be kind of hard to build a window seat.
When I was in my young 20s I had a window seat in my room when I lived at my friend Jenny's house. Since I was an adult it just didn't seem like the same thing, for one thing I was to big for the window seat. and I just didn't have HOURS to sit and read like I did when I was a kid.
NOW I am not so sure I want one at all..because it seems like a really good place to hide dead bodies or skulls, like the last book I read..but maybe one day..I mean if I had kids I could use it as a toybox too..

No comments: