Friday, May 20, 2011

game

This is a MARVELOUS game I got at the thrift store in Chantilly called Old Bachelor ...a 90s version of Old Maid in reality a FEMININE version of Old Maid...which as we all know is WAY sexist...cause you know when you were a kid NO ONE WANTED TO GET STUCK WITH THE OLD MAID...and I guess that is true because NO ONE HAS DRAWN MY CARD! even when I have stuck "my card UP above all the others in HOPES that SOMEONE will DRAW IT!! and therefore be "stuck with me" NO ONE NOT EVEN THEN!!!!
so this game has a bunch of women and one old bachelor all of the women have typical "man jobs" there is:
Fannie the firefighter... I have never met a female firefighter..but my male boss is one..
Josephine the judge- I have had a female judge...and I see them on Law and Order all the time.
Kitty the veterinarian-I took Spike to a girl one the other day and my last boss was a girl one.
Sue Chef-there are women those all over the place...
Sally Stockbroker-not sure what that is so I might know a girl one
Mariko the mechanic-I met a girl mechanic in Alexandria once.
Consuelo the cardiologist- I hope I never ever meet one of those unless it is personally ..but lots of women drs out there
Rita the rock and roller- lots of girl rockers
Mayor Meyer- I am sure there are lots of girl those too
Phyllis the physicist-I have only met two of those both boys
Primrose the plumber- I had girl one in UT once
Stella the stage manager- I am sure that there are lots of girl those
Colleen the carpenter-IDK if I know ANY girl those
Tess the taxi driver-I only know foreign men that drive taxis around here
Rose the gardener- I am sure there are lots of girl those
Bertha the ballerina- one of my roommates in Provo was a ballet dancer
Paloma the painter-lots of girl artists
Edna the editor -lots of girl those I even KNOW some
Una the umpire -my aunts roommate Bettie does that
Ann the archaeologist- there were a lot of girls in Indiana Jones classes...
and that is all...and to make the game even MORE politically correct they are all different ages and nationalities...
you know what would be cool if someone ONE day picked my card and I could add to it
Keli- the stay at home mom It would be a blondish girl in her 30s... (I hope) with super cute kids on the card...
I have MANY candidates of who could be another old bachelor card...
also in this picture you see the new color of my moms walls and does that cedar chest need to be re-covered or WHAT?? now THAT is what I call DATED!

No comments: