Tuesday, May 24, 2011

stuff

Do they still make PAPER DOLLS??? I remember when I was little I would play with them FOR HOURS... my mom would buy me a book of them at the grocery store. Then I would spend FOREVER cutting out the doll and all the clothes for it and sometimes at the end of the book they had a BF and he would have maybe two outfits..they would also always have a pet..I bet my mom liked that they kept me entertained THAT LONG...and at my grandmas she had a whole box of paper dolls I would play with and some of the better ones even had little magnets that would stick the clothes on the doll with.
I looked on the Internet and I guess now you can just copy off your own. Some you can even color. I think the above paper doll must be a vet. I am going to watch a little girl named Tessa this summer that is seven I will see if she wants to get into paper dolls.

No comments: